My day today involved:
- Eating cookies.
- Playing with all three of my nephews.
- Giving more Christmas presents.
- Getting a two-month supply of my favorite coffee as a gift.
- Watching “Star Wars.” (Which my nephew D insists is called “A New Hope.” He is wrong.)
- Sliding on the shiny wood floors in Eileen & Chris’ new house.
- Drinking beer (a tasty local microbrew, Saint Arnold).
- Hanging out with the family.
- Watching “The Social Network.”
- Drinking hot chocolate with Bailey’s — and marshmallows made by my sister!
We have actual activities planned for tomorrow, though, so I definitely won’t be housebound two days in a row.
Happy Boxing Day!