I didn’t have a lot to say about this week’s topics for my usual 10 on Tuesday prompts, and can’t seem to think of a theme on my own, so here are 10 random things that are floating around in my head…
1. My landlord fixed my furnace, so I came home to an apartment with heat tonight.
2. It’s a totally normal thing to be playing almost 20 games of Words with Friends, right?
3. Harper is never cuter than when she’s sleeping on her back with her paws up. That nose!
5. Over the last week or so, I’ve realized I’m so sick of the hockey lockout I am barely even bothering to read the updates anymore. And yet, I know I’m gonna be one of the hockey-starved suckers who comes right back after it’s over — just like the owners are counting on. Sigh.
6. I don’t remember who retweeted this article, but it’s one of the most bizarre things I’ve read lately: The Lying Disease.
7. I only play the lottery when the jackpot is big enough to make the news — and therefore when the odds of winning go from “extraordinarily unlikely” to “not a chance in hell.” Guess this means I need to stop by the liquor store and grab a ticket at lunchtime tomorrow.
8. Eight… Eight… I forget what eight was for.
9. I wrote a post for the work blog today. Maybe that’s why I am struggling so much to finish this one — because I’ve run out of words?
10. All that cute in item number three above? It’s tempered by an absolutely ridiculous amount of flatulence. Who knew kittens could dish out toxic farts?
(Sorry. That’s gross, but I couldn’t think of anything else.)