- I woke up – and got out of bed – right when I planned. (Always, always the hardest part of any morning.)
- I got showered, dressed, and otherwise ready with plenty of time to drink my coffee and eat breakfast (cereal with a sliced-up peach).
- I remembered to take my vitamins.
- I folded all the laundry I did over the weekend (three loads).
- I fed the kittens, cleaned the litter box, and administered morning belly rubs and ear scratches.
- I packed not one but two days worth of lunches.
- I left for – and arrived at – work on time. (One does not always equal the other. Some days Metro giveth and others Metro taketh away.)
- I turned in my time tracking and got a blog post published before the Monday morning staff meeting.
And, last but not least:
- I won a gift card to Shake Shack (delicious burger joint near my office) in a raffle.
I know, right? Who knew a Monday morning could be like this?
Of course, now I’m worried that tomorrow is gonna hit me with a sneak attack of the delayed Mondays. Wish me luck!