Today’s post is inspired by one written by a friend-of-a-friend who I follow on Twitter. Her name is Lauree, and she’s a life coach, blogger, and soon-to-be-published author. She wrote today about how hard it can be to identify and appreciate the things we love in ourselves, and challenged her readers to make a list of 10 things they love about themselves. I thought this sounded like an interesting thing to try.
I love that:
1. I am an enthusiastic traveler.
2. I am an adventurous eater (and drinker).
3. I am a fiercely loyal – and caring – friend.
4. I am a good cook (and baker).
5. I am a fun auntie, with nephews who really seem to enjoy spending time with me.
6. I am not a pushover.
7. I give sensible – and generally fairly actionable – advice.
8. I have small, squatty hands that are exactly like my dad’s were.
9. I am sarcastic. (In the funny way, mostly. Or this is what I believe about myself, anyway.)
10. I have pretty eyes.
What about you? What do you love about yourself? Tell in the comments below… or (better yet) go share on Lauree’s post, because this was her idea!