Now that my vacation is well and truly done – as in, I was at the office today – it’s time to get back to more normal blogging, like doing a 10 on Tuesday list. I was initially a little stumped by Carole’s prompt, things that are my favorite color, because I don’t really have a favorite color; it changes from day to day. Sometimes green, sometimes purple… and sometimes aqua, which is what I chose for the list.
1. Probably 1/3 of the shirts I own.
2. Some opals. (The nice ones, as far as I am concerned.)
3. Blue margaritas.
4. My bedroom walls.
5. Glaciers. (As I just learned in Alaska.)
6. The yarn I bought in Alaska that reminds me of the glaciers.
7. Swimming pools.
9. The pen I was taking notes with at work today.
10. My eyes. (Sometimes, anyway. They’re sort of changeable.)