Wayback Wednesday: Incomplete Set

Spring is a big birthday season in my family – the five of us (my siblings and cousins) were all born within about a 10-week span between March and May, with three of us in April. This photo was taken sometime around Easter – and is our last cousins photo as a foursome, since Eileen arrived a few weeks later.

The young lady on the left – known here in blog land as Common Loon – will be having a birthday tomorrow (almost today, given how late I am posting this), so if you’re inclined, wish her a happy one in the comments.

6 thoughts on “Wayback Wednesday: Incomplete Set

1. Eileen April 19, 2012 / 12:54 am

It’s funny. That is one of my favorite pictures of all of us, except that I’m missing.

Happy Birthday Loon. We love you!!

2. susan April 19, 2012 / 6:51 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! And I LOVE that picture, too. I can’t imagine the effort it took to get us all in dresses and smiling authentically at the same time! 🙂

3. Mom April 19, 2012 / 7:02 am

Oh, I remember well the effort it took to keep the white tights clean on two little three year olds and then they didn’t even show in the pictures!!! And, Loon & Susan’s Mom had the brunt of the work because I was sooo pregnant with Eileen. (I even recall your Dad making a practice drive to the hospital to see how long it would take him to get me there 😊).

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Loon. Enjoy YOUR day!! Maybe a latte or something before the boys come home from school ❤❤❤

4. Common loon April 19, 2012 / 8:22 am

Thank you. I actually remember having that photo taken! What I remember is having to scoot in and Sarah’s hair kept tickling me, and being uncomfortable in the dress. I can’t believe that was pulled off just before Eileen’s arrival (what were our moms thinking? That was a TON of work!!!). I hope that photo was taken in Binghamton?!

5. Mom April 19, 2012 / 8:38 am

No! We were in Baltimore for Easter (la, la, everyone has their best new dresses and I remember making Sarah’s as well as Brian’s shirt. And, your Mom had sewn your dresses too.). A sale at Hutzler’s, perhaps!!! Dick checked out a hospital down there!!

6. Mom April 19, 2012 / 8:40 am