Today’s 10 on Tuesday questions come, once again, courtesy of Roots and Rings.
1. What was the last gift someone gave you for no reason at all? My friend Mary brought me a container of Trader Joe’s sea salt and chocolate almonds last time we had lunch. Do not buy them for yourself unless you want to become addicted.
2. What is the last gift you gave someone for no reason at all? I brought my friend/coworker Alison a plush toy of her favorite character from Pearls Before Swine, Rat.
3. What is your favorite thing you like to do alone? I live by myself, so I guess I like to most things alone, but I’ll go with read, so I have some sort of an answer.
4. What is your favorite thing to with a group of friends? Probably a tie between brunch and happy hour. Oh, and on nice days, hanging out outside.
5. What is on your agenda for tomorrow? Four and a half hours of meetings, punctuated by lots and lots of editing. (Busy time at the office.)
6. What would you do tomorrow if you didn’t have any responsibilities? Probably drink coffee and read on the porch, after sleeping in ridiculously late.
7. What is something you miss from your childhood? Hmmm… At this moment, climbing trees. Which is weird, given how afraid of heights I am now.
8. What is something you don’t miss at all from your childhood? Riding the bus to Middle School. Worst.
9. What is your favorite word? Babaganoush:Fun to say and delicious.
10. What is your least favorite word? Crusty. I don’t know why, but it’s just a gross-sounding word to me.
Your turn in the comments!