1. How do you feel about April Fool’s Day? Meh. I like a good joke as much as the next girl, but it seems like most people try just a little too hard.
2. Do you like birds? Well enough, I guess. I think they’re pretty and all, but I totally don’t get birding as a hobby.
3. How often do you wear your hair in a ponytail? Too often, but less than I used to now that I’m wearing glasses rather than contacts most of the time. Without specs, a ponytail makes me look 10 years younger, but with them I kinda look like an angry schoolmarm.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? I think it’s an appealing idea, but no.
5. What is your favorite appetizer? Hmm. I don’t really have a go-to appetizer – depends on where I’m eating. Though you can never go wrong with queso dip.
6. What is your favorite brand of heels? I don’t wear heels a whole lot, but Fluevogs are my favorite shoes overall. Just wish I could afford more of them…
7. Are you a picky eater? Nope. I’ll eat pretty much anything – at least once. (Except, of course, bananas. Ugh!)
8. Is there a tv show you like that nobody ever talks about? No. I think I have pretty commonplace taste in television. I don’t think I’m currently watching any hidden gems.
9. Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea? Hot tea in the winter (or when there’s too much a/c in the office), iced in the summer.
10. Gale or Peeta? (If you don’t know how to answer, read The Hunger Games). No real preference – one of my favorite things about The Hunger Games is that Katniss doesn’t need to “get the boy” for the story to feel complete.