Oh, it’s a three-day weekend, and I could not be happier. (Believe me when I say it is so very, very needed.) Here’s what I’ve got planned:
- Finally kick this stupid cold out the door for good.
- Watch the Christmas/final season two episode of “Downtown Abbey.”
- Re-read The Hunger Games, which is my current book group selection.
- Use my Groupon at the Newseum before it expires.
- Read the eleventy-billion articles saved in my Instapaper queue.
- Cook up some tasty stuff for lunches/dinners next week.
- Finish watching the back episodes of “White Collar” that I started on Netflix last weekend.
- Write the guest blog post I owe Jenna. Yes, the one I was on deadline for like two weeks ago.
- Drink some Guinness. Oh, wait – that’s what I did tonight with the couple of extra hours afforded me by the early dismissal from work.
How will you be using your extra free time?