- We had a two-hour delay for work today, for an ice storm that never materialized. Somehow, despite sleeping an extra hour, folding laundry, and doing the dishes, I still didn’t manage to kill off all the extra time. I know… I’m as surprised as you are.
- As if I need to watch more television, reading Tina Fey’s bio for my book group makes me think I may be missing out not watching “30 Rock.” Thoughts?
- While technically I bought my fleece-lined yoga pants to wear for my ice skating classes, they’re so comfy that it’s possible I’ve worn them every day since I got them.
- I made magloubat, a dish I had in Jordan, for dinner tonight and my apartment smells amazing. I’m not in love with the way it came out, overall (the rice is super-sticky), but it tastes pretty good nevertheless.
- It’s not even game day yet, but between Ovechkin’s suspension, Backstrom’s concussion, and Green’s surgery, the Caps lineup will be as depleted as can be for tomorrow’s game – and they’re facing the reigning Stanley Cup champions. Alexander Semin, you’re our only hope…
And with that, I bid you goodnight.