Unsurprisingly, today’s 10 on Tuesday prompt – things I want to do in 2012 – is resolution focused. I’ve already hit on a couple of these in the first couple of days of the year, so I’ll start with those and build from there.
4. Make great memories with my mom on our trip to Alaska.
5. Add a visit to my friend/former roommate Heidi in San Jose to the itinerary while I’m in northern California for my family reunion.
6. Go to Texas to see my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew.
7. Get my eyes fixed. Yes, I want LASIK. Badly. And I finally put enough money in my FSA to do it!
8. Read (at least) one book a month.
9. Dance more. Seeing a bunch of shows in NYC at the holidays made me wish I was a good dancer. I am not, but dancing does make me happy (so long as no one is looking). I don’t know if “dance more” equals taking a class or firing up Just Dance for the Wii, but it’ll be something.
10. See the Caps win the Stanley Cup. Given how recent post-seasons (and, uh, the current regular season) have gone, I’ll settle for a deeper-than-usual playoff run. But eyes on the prize, my beloved team…
What’s on your list for 2012?