So, just when I thought I had nothing for today, I found that Hillary had posted a Q & A meme, which I promptly stole. It feels like an age since I’ve done one, so I don’t feel too guilty about not writing a regular post.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
Distance, I think, with perhaps a side of immaturity.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Not recently enough. It’s in the plan for the morning, since I intend to wear a skirt.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
Trying to drag my lazy butt out of bed, at least 30 minutes later than I should have been.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Watching the Caps game on tv, which I am still doing simultaneous with answering these questions. (Crap. The Caps just lost in OT.)
5. Some things you are excited about?
My birthday. The playoffs. The secret news.
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
I like Sionna’s gay pride Jell-O, also known as rainbow jello.
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
Um, not a lot. Erin made my dress, which was green. I think we went to dinner at Number 5. I probably drank wine coolers after, since it was the 80s and that is how we rolled back then.
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
None that I am aware of — but if there is someone, I am sure one of my relatives who read this will share in the comments.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
Two identical fliers from Comcast. (Maybe this is why my bill is so high? Two of everything?)
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
I think I’ve only had coffee and water.
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Yes, and I ramble terribly. I hate talking on the phone, and to voicemail even more.
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No. (Do most people do that?)
13. Any plans for Friday night?
I’m going out for drinks after work with my friend Megan and some of her co-workers.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Ugh, no. It makes it even more of an unruly mess than usual, and really, really stiff, which is gross.
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
No, but I have given them. My dad looooved ’em.
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes, probably for longer than I should.
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
I have an old-timey Guinness ad key fob, a green bottle opener (from a historic site, which I find amusing), a 2 GB flash drive, and a bunch of those stupid affinity program scanner tags. I have more crap on my keychain than keys, truth be told.
18. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet and in a Looza mango juice bottle.
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
It’s been a while… Maybe at staff planning week last year?
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have several: an old Chesterfield that’s way too warm for all but about three days every winter, a mid-weight green everyday coat, a gray wool jacket with a hood, and a super-soft leather jacket.