Well, now that I’m finally on a roll with daily posting again, I didn’t want to miss today, but I’m tired from traveling and don’t know what to write about. Thus, I’m swiping a Q&A that MsP did over on her blog over the weekend. Lame, I know, but it’s better than nothing. (Or maybe not. You tell me.)
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Coke and a mini-Twix bar on the airplane.
2. Where was your Facebook profile picture taken? On my vacation in Mexico.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I don’t know; I’ve never played it. But given that I suck at all Wii games, my guess is no.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? The adorable Baby J.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 11ish, I think. I was watching “The Good Shepherd” with my sister, and it’s a long-ass movie.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? I don’t know. I love it here, so it would have to be for a very good reason.
7. Name one thing you love about your body. My eyes; they’re very blue.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Lori. If there weren’t houses in the way, I could throw a rock into her backyard.
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? At least on Facebook.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Love it.
11. If you could do any job in the world what would it be? Is being a novelist a job?
12. Who took your profile picture? Megan, maybe?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? I took a self-timer picture of me, Eileen, and Baby J before I left Houston this afternoon.
14. Was yesterday better than today? About the same, I think – not working, visiting family, so both good days.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes.
16. Are you upset about anything? Not at the moment.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes, of course.
18. Are you a bad influence? I don’t think so. I’m pretty mellow.
19. Night out or night in? Either. Both. I’m flexible.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Coffee & iPhone.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My grandma, I think, if hospice counts as “a hospital.” It’s been a while, thankfully.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? We miss you too. Thanks so much for coming. Kisses back.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Overall, it’s pretty good.
24. Do you hate anyone? I don’t think I’ve ever truly hated anyone.
25.Do you like your wedding ring or do you secretly wish it was different? I’ll let you know in the event I ever get one.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yep. Hell, I’d pass a breathalyzer at the moment.
27. Would you ever get some plastic surgery? I used to say never, now… well, I’m softening.
28. What song is stuck in your head? Nothing at the moment, and I am most grateful for this.
29. Brazilian wax? Ow. No thanks.
30. Have you ever skinny dipped? Yeah.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Go back to work. Sigh.
32. Do you think too much or too little? Way, way too much. I’d like to be able to turn my brain off sometimes.
33. Do you smile a lot? Nope. I am not smiley at all.