21/365: It’s Back!

My favorite show returns for its penultimate season.
January 21: My favorite show returns for its penultimate season.

Today’s entry in my 2009 photo-a-day project. (Yes, I really took a photo of my tv.)

6 thoughts on “21/365: It’s Back!

1. Mom January 22, 2009 / 11:28 am

How do you know it is its “penultimate” season? Did they announce how long it was going to run at the outset?

2. Sarah January 22, 2009 / 4:42 pm

Not at the outset, but before the start of the 4th season, the producers negotiated an end date, so this year’s 5th season is definitely next-to-last.

3. common loon January 22, 2009 / 4:56 pm

OK, so you’ve had a couple of days to absorb, and yet no essay??? A picture of your TV? Is the show really THAT good? Obviously, I don’t get to watch much, so if my inquiry is rude, just chalk that up to ignorance (I’ve never seen Grey’s Anatomy, either).

During the premiere, I will be sweating it out with children barely older enough to babysit – all in the interest of rehab. Although I should be overjoyed at this opportunity, it hurts a bit crawling into bed and getting up the next morning (especially as I pulled an ab), so I would be all too happy to curl up on the couch and join in, regardless of the quality of the production.

4. Sarah January 22, 2009 / 5:12 pm

I’m working on it… I’m not used to being out until 2am and then getting up for work, so I was a little too tired to get it all written yesterday, and work has been too busy to allow me to sneak in much writing time. I’ll also admit that the “Lost” premiere was my focus last night, rather than the blog.

As for the photo of my tv, well, all I can say is it’s harder than I expected to find something interesting to take a picture of every day. I hadn’t really considered that most of my days are spent in the same few places (home, train, office, repeat in reverse).

5. common loon January 22, 2009 / 5:35 pm

I remember how hard it was to do my weekly kid updates – even w/ the pre-planned basketball shot. Would love to see any of your outfits from the past week, what you consider a “messy” apartment, green grass / sunshine / cherry blossoms, and food always go over well. The DC pictures are also always a hit! As are any of your knitting projects, no matter whether or not they are finished.

6. Mom January 23, 2009 / 3:17 pm

@ Sarah — I KNEW what “penultimate” meant!

@ CL — I’m glad I’m not the only one who misses most of the serial programs — IF and I repeat IF I try to watch them, I some how manage to get in about 45-50 minutes and then fall asleep, waking up mad at myself for missing the ending 🙂