14/365: New Year, New Philosophy

January 14: I come back from two days out sick and find this hanging from the ceiling in the office. It's a long story.

Today’s entry in my 2009 photo-a-day project.

9 thoughts on “14/365: New Year, New Philosophy

1. Eileen January 14, 2009 / 5:50 pm

H e l l o … tell us the story … its a blog, not a photo album 🙂

It is cute though and I’m sure the story is a good one, so do tell.

2. Sarah January 14, 2009 / 6:01 pm

It’s not actually an interesting story, just a long one. Believe me, the upside-down, bumper sticker-wielding, light-up-head robot is the high point.

And it’s MY blog. It can be a photo album if I want it to be.

I am working on a post with words, though. Might have it done later tonight, or perhaps tomorrow morning.

3. Eileen January 14, 2009 / 7:27 pm

ok…so much for being cute

4. Mom January 14, 2009 / 8:09 pm

Doesn’t pay to be out sick does it?????????

5. NW Lady January 14, 2009 / 8:29 pm

At least they were thinking of you! I hope in a good way.

6. wendalicious January 14, 2009 / 9:56 pm

Come on! Story!

7. common loon January 14, 2009 / 11:20 pm

If you blog it, you will make it interesting. You are a gifted writer!!! Haven’t you generated heated discussions over the “absurd, obscure, or normal” on many occasions????

8. Sarah January 14, 2009 / 11:57 pm

Wow. Y’all are a tough crowd. I’m not kidding (or shielding myself from embarrasment or mockery) when I say the story wouldn’t be interesting to you. It is, basically, a “location joke” – as in, you had to be there. I am, in fact, only tangentially related to the whole thing — I just share an office with the people for whom the stickers were made. And to be honest, I’m not even sure how the robot fits in. I just thought a robot on the office ceiling was funny all by itself. But, maybe I was wrong…

9. Mom January 15, 2009 / 7:40 am

Just M A Y B E it is better to let our minds wander on this one — keeping to the “high road”, of course 🙂 Nah, no fun there!