The blog got some spring cleaning and sprucing up yesterday. Here’s what’s new:
- I updated the post author feature, so that now everything comes from me, Sarah (formerly known as Sweetpea) or my sister Eileen (neé Snapdragon). I figured that, even though I haven’t solved the new blog name issue, I can at least transition us to our proper names.
- There are now feeds in the sidebar for just her posts, and just mine, in case you’re only interested in one or the other — or you’ve read a post and can’t figure out which of us wrote it, as the new layout does not have author names on the posts like the last one.
- Speaking of which — I’ve changed the page template and header image.
- I cleaned out the blogroll to delete a few links for blogs that have gone dormant. I’ve also added a few things to the “stuff I like” list.
- I discovered while poking around that WordPress has added an option to include digg, del.icio.us, reddit, and stumbleupon links to my RSS feeds. What, exactly, this means, I don’t know. They’re all different social bookmarking and news sites, but I’ve only used del.icio.us, so I don’t really know how the others work. But I added them anyway, ’cause why not?