Lift-off!

We have, at last, launched the new website. Within the next 24-48 hours, depending on how fast your little piece of the Internet is updating, you should be able to see it.  Feel free to go take a peek. If something doesn’t work, please wait until Monday to tell me.

More later. Right now, there’s some final tweaking to be done, followed by some drinking, and then a serious amount of sleeping.

8 thoughts on “Lift-off!

1. Mom February 29, 2008 / 6:57 pm

YOO HOO! If you were in Bingo you could be celebrating in style — see Snappy’s post — the town is on a Irish hi this weekend, albeit it early!! I’ll check your website out in the morning; am nursing yet another cold/flu — took the day off lest I share my germs, which I think tonight are considerable. 😦 Hope I can get to the parade tomorrow.

2. Shannon February 29, 2008 / 8:49 pm

Oooh! Forgive me for the very non-constructive reaction but….I love the colors!!!

Looks great. You should be very proud…now go drink and sleep (which ever order suits you best) 🙂

3. randomduck February 29, 2008 / 9:45 pm

I’m glad we’ll be getting our less-stressed Sweetpea back. 🙂

4. Snapdragon February 29, 2008 / 10:00 pm

Looks fantastic sis! TTY soon!

5. Mom March 1, 2008 / 2:06 pm

Sweetpea — it looks GREAT and is so easy to scroll through — so much information!! Congratulations!!! Enjoy a well-deserved respite now that its up & running. HUGS!

6. Fran March 1, 2008 / 6:35 pm

Sweetpea … WOW 🙂 I’ve just SAMPLED your new website and it’s obvious you’ve worked your tail off …. and how can I cc: this accolade to your Boss Man !! My morning coffee is going to last a long time as I devour all of this tomorrow. Sleep tight; you’ve earned it !! HUGS, Antie F

7. MsP March 1, 2008 / 10:20 pm

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you, that you finally finished this project, and that it looks so kickass.

8. Sweetpea March 3, 2008 / 8:07 am

Many, many thanks for all the positive feedback. Though I know you’re a rather biased audience, it’s still great to hear.

Of course, there’s still a ton to do on the site (unlike print production, it’s never “finished”) but the frenetic pace is over now that we’ve got it live. I’m fine with having more to do — it keeps me employed, after all — but I’ll be glad to get my non-work life back.