I was halfway to work this morning when I realized it was Wednesday, and not Tuesday — the downside of the Monday holiday. By the time it dawned on me what day it was, I was already late for my 10:00 a.m. meeting. Whoops. I’m happy to report that it ended up being canceled, so the only person who knows I was going to be incredibly tardy is my officemate.
So, anyway, we’re one day closer to the weekend than I thought (always good) and I was shuffling randomly on the iPhone on the commute this morning anyway, so while my date confusion wasn’t great for my meeting punctuality, my weekly random ten won’t suffer. It’s a very, very strange combination of songs today, I must say. Have at it with yours in the comments, as usual.
- I’m On Fire, Bruce Springsteen
- Hope Tomorrow is Like Today, Guster
- With or Without You, U2
- Never Be Rude to an Arab, Monty Python
- Black Mirror, The Arcade Fire
- Faith, George Michael
- Only a Woman’s Heart, Mary Black
- Free to Be… You and Me, Marlo Thomas & Friends
- Every Little Bit, Patty Griffin
- Movin’ On, The Greencards