In honor of the fact that I’ll be seeing Bruce Springsteen & the E Street band on Sunday and Monday, I Bossified my iPhone for the week. I pulled in all the studio albums, the official live album, and the myriad bootlegs my brother has given me. The only non-Bruce item remaining is one Police/Sting playlist that I left because I am still excited about having seen them on Monday.
And with that, here’s this week’s list:
- TV Movie, Tracks
- Jersey Girl, Live 1975-85
- I’ll Work for Your Love, Magic
- The Price You Pay, The River
- Wrapped Around Your Finger, The Police, from Every Breath You Take: The Singles (Ah, one did sneak through!)
- Empty Sky, Live at Wembly, 10/27/02
- Adam Raised a Cain, Live 1975-85
- The River, Live 1975-85
- Hungry Heart, The River
- Jackson Cage, Live at Wembly, 10/27/02
Eh, it went a little heavy on tracks from The River, either studio or live, and ignored much else, including nearly all the bootlegs. Sigh. Apparently, the iPhone has a bias towards legitimately-released songs. Boring.