This week’s list is the exact opposite of last week’s — since I am home today, I am pulling the list from my entire iTunes collection, which has a lot more stuff than fits on either my iPod or iPhone. (Well, actually, it might all fit on the iPod if I didn’t have any video on it, but I do, so it doesn’t.) The only genre I de-selected was audiobooks, since they aren’t music. So, there’s a chance some classical or jazz, which I all-too-rarely pull onto the portables, may make it into the list.
- She’s a Rainbow, The Rolling Stones
- Take Me Home, Country Roads [Live], John Denver
- Move Over, Janis Joplin
- Mandinka, Sinéad O’Connor
- How the West was Won and Where it Got Us, R.E.M.
- Tears Dry on Their Own, Amy Winehouse
- Bang Bang Bang, Tracy Chapman
- Someday Never Comes, Brandi Carlile
- It’s Over, Lisa Loeb
- Free of Hope, Indigo Girls
Hm. No jazz or classical after all. Bummer. I wanted to look all sophisticated for once. Post your own — sophisticated or not — in the comments, as usual.