So, there’s a bit of a change in this week’s random ten — I can’t resist using my iPhone rather than my iPod, ’cause it’s new and I love it. This makes for a smaller set of music, however, as my iPod has 5,749 songs on it, whereas the iPhone has only 1,144. As a result, this week’s selections will reflect more of what I actually listen to most, since that’s what I moved onto the iPhone.
Here’s my iPhone-o-riffic list. Post yours in the comments, as usual!
- 1999, Prince
- Ice Cream, Sarah McLachlan
- Wear Your Love Like Heaven, Sarah McLachlan
- R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A., John Mellencamp
- Point Hope, Indigo Girls
- Whiskey Tango, Tanya Donnelly
- Orange Crush, R.E.M.
- Lovefool, The Cardigans
- Josephine, Brandi Carlile
- Cry, Cry, Cry, Johnny Cash
(Though I moved only one playlist of showtunes onto the iPhone, I was sure I’d get one on the list anyway, but it turns out it waited until #11. Hee.)