Ah… It’s a three-day weekend, and I couldn’t be happier. I intentionally kept my schedule fairly light, so I could catch up on my rest, but there are a few things I’ll be doing — or at least want to do.
- Go to the grocery store and Eastern Market.
- Check out the Crafty Bastards festival and Union Market with sprite, Rudi, and Julia.
- Get my hair cut.
- Finish reading the two books I have going. Or at least one of them.
- Help my friend Erica celebrate her DC quinceanera (15 years living here) on Saturday and toast my friend Jenna’s birthday on Sunday.
- Talk to my mom on her birthday – also Sunday.
- Make applesauce.
- Catch up on all (well, at least some) the articles I’ve been queuing up on Instapaper.
I’m not sure that’s really enough to fill up three whole days, but I guess if it doesn’t, I get bonus time for vegging out and playing Star Wars Angry Birds.